Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Harrow Massage Therapy - Sports and Remedial Water Filters

Berkey Water Filters are truly amazing.  I bought one in April 2013 and found the taste, texture and smell exceedingly pure.  I learned that you can put dye in the filter and it would filter it completely.  Most importantly, I purchased the heavy metal and fluoride filter, so I can access pure water without heavy metals, fluoride, chemical residue from pharmaceuticals and industry.  Why pure water is very important is without it, we do not properly hydrate properly and the effects are catastrophic and well known.  Massage in Harrow recommends pure water to its clients and the Berkey Water Filter is the best I could find.  From Harrow Massage Therapy (Sports & Remedial) Harrow, London  

No comments:

Post a Comment